Starting June 1st expect to see the Disney Springs Preferred Parking option available on your…
Disney has just announced that “Pepe by José Andrés”, the latest quick service restaurant is coming to Disney Springs later this Winter!
Pepe by José Andrés is the latest creation from José Andrés’ ThinkFoodGroup and will feature an extensive menu of hot and cold Spanish-style sandwiches including bocatas and bikinis, showcasing the best of José’s native Spain.
Here are some of the highlights from the menu:
- Pollo Fritto, made with breaded chicken breast, aioli, bravas sauce, piparra peppers, gem lettuce, and sherry dressing.
- Serrano y Manchego, served on crispy Pan de Cristal with tomato fresco.
- Bocata de Vegetales, made with roasted peppers, onion, green asparagus, spinach and Manchego cheese on Pan de Cristal
Salads, soups, and sides along with Spanish sangria will be served to round out the menu.
Much in the same way Planet Hollywood Observatory and Chicken Guy are located next to each other, Pepe by José Andrés is going to be located right next door to the table service restaurant by the same owner: Jaleo.
Both Jaleo and Pepe by José Andrés are opening later this Winter. Stay tuned for more…
I want to know what you think about Pepe by José Andrés coming to Disney Springs…
- Do you think it looks good?
- What do you most want to try?
Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to the Disney Parks and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂
New Source: Disney Parks Blog