Disney just announced that Disney Parks will will celebrating Mickey Mouse's 90th Anniversary starting in…
At D23’s Destination D Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products Chairman Bob Chapek announced the biggest Mickey Mouse celebration you’ve ever seen coming to Disneyland: “Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration!”
This celebration of our favorite mouse, is starting January 2019 and will include a new nighttime projection show, parade and all sorts of Mickey merchandise, food and drink, and much more. Let’s see what’s coming for the “Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration!”
“Mickey’s Mix Magic”: This is a new nighttime projection show celebrating none-other-than Mickey Mouse. It will have state-of-the-arts projection, lighting, and lasers, creating a high-energy show and transforming Main Street USA, the water screens of the Rivers of America and the façade of “it’s a small world” into a colorful, dazzling array of sights and sounds. Not only that but “DJ” Mickey will be there putting his own twist on a variety of Disney songs. Some nights there will be an enhanced version too, incorporating fireworks into the show. “Mickey’s Mix Magic,” starts on Jan. 18.
“Mickey’s Soundsational Parade“: Starting January 25th, this parade is returning with an all-new opening song which will start of the Mickey Mouse celebration right and inspired by the classic Mickey Mouse pull toys. Chip and Dale are also part of the fun, arriving in a giant celebration cake, along with a cast of other Disney characters!
Food, beverage, merchandise and more: As if it was even a question, the “Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration!” will have loads of special Mickey Mouse-themed food, drinks and merchandise to try. Get Your Ears On-themed treats and merchandise will all be a part of it, plus special Mickey and Minnie ears too. Just hurry cause these are only available for a limited time!
See you in Disneyland…
Check out all the other Walt Disney World Announcements from D23 Destination D:
- Ratatouille Attraction – Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Name of Attraction Coming to Epcot
- Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge – Attractions Named and Video Footage Shown of them
- Epcot Fireworks – Two New Epcot Fireworks Shows Replacing Illuminations
- Disney Skyliner – First Look at Disney Skyliner Gondola Cars
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway – Opening Date announced for Fall 2019
- Hollywood Studios – New Nighttime Show Coming “Wonderful World of Animation” Coming in 2019
- New Fort Wilderness Hotel – Name Given to the Hotel: “Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge”
- Disney Riviera Resort – New Concept Art and Opening Date
- Star Wars Hotel – New Concept Art Showing the Front of the Hotel and How Guests will Arrive on the Spaceship.
I want to know what you think about the new “Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration!” coming to Disneyland…
- Are you going?
- Which part sounds the best to you?
Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to the Disney Parks and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂
Photo Source: Disney Parks Blog
Need Help Planning Your Disney Vacation? Show You the World Travel is Here to Help!
Just fill out the form below and someone will contact you for all your Disney Vacation Planning Needs….