Even though the 2017 Epcot International Festival of the Arts just finished last week and…
Again this upcoming year one of our favorite events in Walt Disney World is back…the 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts and even though this year is going to be different, it should still be a whole lot of fun! Where else can you eat food this delicious, but also looks this incredible??
Disney has just announced the dates and the first information about the EPCOT Festival of the Arts in 2021, and in this post, we are going to talk about everything you need to know about it including Dates, Menus, Tickets and more!
When is the EPCOT Festival of the Arts in 2021?
In 2021 the EPCOT Festival of the Arts will be celebrated for a whole 46 days from January 8th – February 22nd, the longest this festival has ever been. Not only that, but you may have noticed a name change.
This year since it will be in a slightly reduced format, the name of the festival is “Taste of EPCOT Festival of the Arts.”
Just recently, Disney released the first details about the Entertainment, Menus, Interactive Events, Workshops, Entertainment, and more!
The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts if it is anything like its predecessors, will be a blast. It may even be our favorite EPCOT festival when you take into consideration all factors. It’s also fun for the whole family with lots of interactive exhibits and things to keep the kids occupied.
Here is just a sketch of what you can expect when the event debuts in January:
- Indulge in over 15 Food Studios serving culinary art all around World Showcase
- Explore and purchase the brilliant and diverse work of Disney and other invited artists on display in marketplaces encircling World Showcase Lagoon
- Step into the scene at special photo locations scattered around the park
- Participate in a paint-by-number mural that serves as a collaborative art project for all
- Watch as visiting artists create magic right before your eyes
- Catch performances by favorite EPCOT musical artists Mariachi Cobre and the JAMMitors.
- Join an artful scavenger hunt as you search for Figment around World Showcase
- Shop for festival-exclusive merchandise
And don’t forget the food!! In addition to all the already yummy items over the past new year, Disney is debuting many NEW food and drink items, and each one looks better than the other! Let’s find out what you can find in 2021…
Unfortunately, this year the EPCOT Festival of the Arts is not hosting the popular: Disney on Broadway Concert Series due to the new safety restrictions. It’s too bad since it’s one of the more popular events of the year. We expect it to come back in 2022 when things get closer to normal.
The Disney on Broadway shows will also not be running in 2021, another bummer.
Much like at this year’s Food and Wine Festival, however, you can see Mariachi Cobre and the JAMMitors playing at the American Gardens Theatre.
This year during the Festival of the Arts celebration there is going to be a whole bunch of new entertainment available for guests to enjoy as EPCOT is in the middle of a big transformation project. We’ll keep you up-to-date on those as Disney releases more info.
While we don’t have the 2021 Festival of the Arts menus yet, take a look at what was served last year as most of those options are likely to return again.
EPCOT Festival of the Arts Menus
Great news, Disney has released the full menus for the EPCOT Festival of the Arts, and it looks like there are even more yummy snacks than ever!
Check out all the menus below to get a feel for what kind of food is served, and start writing down all the different items you are going to try once the festival starts!
Included in there are many NEW offerings that have my mouth watering already! The menu includes:
The Artist’s Table
- Beef Wellington: Mushroom Duxelle, Prosciutto, and Puff Pastry with Red Wine Demi-Glace and Fennel Cream
- Pan-Seared Scallop with Chorizo, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis, and Parmesan Crisp (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate-Chip Cookie
- Sipping Chocolate Flight: White, Milk, and Dark Chocolate (non-alcoholic)
- Saugatuck Brewing Co. Neapolitan Milk Stout, Douglas, MI
- Lexington Brewing Company Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale, Lexington, KY
- Lindemans Framboise Lambic, Belgium
- Âme du Vin Côtes de Provence Rosé
- Writer’s Block Pinot Noir, Lake County, CA
- Symphony in Chocolate Flight: Mozart Cream Liqueurs paired with Sipping Chocolates
- Beer Flight also available
- Red Wine-braised Beef Short Rib with Parsnip Purée, Broccolini, Baby Tomatoes, and Aged Balsamic
- Coq au Vin: Chicken Roulade with Violet Mustard, Candied Carrots, Pancetta Crisp, Marble Potatoes, and Beurre Rouge Sauce (New)
- Opera Cake: Almond Joconde, Coffee Buttercream, and Chocolate Ganache (New)
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate-Chip Cookie
- 3 Daughters Brewing Rosé Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- 81Bay Brewing Rosé Blonde Ale, Tampa, FL
- Frozen Rosé
- Campo Viejo Rioja Reserva Art Series, Logrono, Spain
- Domaine Savary Chablis, Burgundy
- A Play on Rosé Flight
Decadent Delights (Promenade Refreshments)
- Raspberry Soft-serve Ice Cream (New)
- Lemon Soft-serve Ice Cream (New)
- Artist Palette Cookie
- North Coast Brewing Co. Scrimshaw Pilsner, Fort Bragg, CA
- M.I.A. Beer Company Deco IPA, Doral, FL
- Saugatuck Brewing Co. Peanut Butter Porter, Douglas, MI
- Beer Flight also available
The Deconstructed Dish (Showcase Plaza)
- Deconstructed Reuben: Rye Popover, Corned Beef, Gryuère Panna Cotta, and Brined Brussels Sprouts with Broken Thousand Island Dressing
- Deconstructed BLT: Crispy Pork Belly, Soft-poached Egg, Brioche, Watercress Espuma, and Tomato Jam
- Deconstructed Strawberry Cheesecake: Whipped New York-style Cheesecake with Fresh Florida Strawberries and Sugar Cookies
- Rainboba: Fruit Bursting Boba with Sparkling Water (non-alcoholic)
- Deconstructed Breakfast: Twinings of London® Chai Tea Shake with Maple Syrup garnished with a Waffle Crisp and Candied Bacon (Non-alcoholic)
- Deconstructed Breakfast: Twinings of London® Chai Tea Shake with Cream Bourbon garnished with a Waffle Crisp and Candied Bacon
El Artista Hambriento (The Hungry Artist) – Mexico Pavilion
- Chile Relleno: Fried Poblano Pepper filled with Flank Steak, Black Beans, and Tomatoes drizzled with a Poblano Cream Sauce (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (New)
- Pork Belly Pastor: Pastor-marinated Pork Belly atop Boniato Purée with Charred Pineapple and Crispy Cilantro (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (New)
- Taco de Chocolate: Chocolate Candy Shell filled with Mexican Chocolate Mousse with a touch of Chile topped with Tropical Fruit (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (New)
- Mexican Craft Beer: Tulum Artisanal Lager crafted with Citrus notes and made with Mexican Caribbean Seawater
- Diego Pomegranate Margarita: Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Pomegranate-Prickly Pear Juice, Blackcurrant Liqueur, and Rose Petal Liqueur with a Hibiscus Salt Rim
- Frida Carrot Margarita: Casa Noble Blanco Tequila, Carrot Juice, Ginger Cordial, Lime Juice, and Agave Nectar
Festival Favorites (World Showcase)
- Remy’s Ratatouille with Eggplant, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Tomatoes, and Red Pepper Piperade (Plant-based) (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Red) (New)
- Charcuterie with Meats and Cheeses featuring Nueske’s® Applewood Smoked Beef
- Lemon Blood-Orange Tart
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate-Chip Cookie
- Blue Sky Black Cherry Boba Freeze (non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Strawberry Blonde Nitro, St. Petersburg, FL
- Breckenridge Brewery Nitro Vanilla Porter, Breckenridge, CO
- M.I.A. Beer Company Milk Stout Nitro, Doral, FL
- Cold Fashioned Coffee Cocktail
- Neapolitan Beer Flight
Funnel Cakes – The American Adventure
- Red Velvet Funnel Cake topped with Cream Cheese Icing and Pixie Dust (New)
Goshiki Table – Japan Pavilion
- Stone Garden: Red Bean Mousse with Chocolate Rocks and Arare Rice Cracker Pebbles (pictured above-left) (New)
- Sushi Donut: Donut-shaped Sushi featuring Salmon, Tuna, Shrimp, Cucumber, and Sesame Seed over a decorated plate of Wasabi Aïoli, Sriracha, and Eel Sauce
- Vegetable Gyoza: Vegetable-filled Spinach Gyoza with Tofu atop Mashed Potatoes with a Kamaboko Fish Cake, Pepper Strings and Tonkatsu Teriyaki Sauce
- Haiku Draft Lager (New)
- Masu Sake in a Traditional Personalized Wooden Cup
- Pink Snow: Sake, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry Juice, and Calpico dusted with Snowflake Confetti (New)
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Showcase Plaza – Caramel Canvas Latte: Artisan Latte with Peanut Butter Syrup, Caramel, and Dark Chocolate Sauce topped with SNICKERS® Original Candy Pieces paired with a doughnut
- The American Adventure – Color-Me-Latte: Made for a true artiste with Espresso, Swiss Chocolate Syrup, and Dark Chocolate Sauce sprinkled with M&M’s® Candies paired with a doughnut
- Future World East – Starry Night Latte: Paint the sky with this Espresso beverage with Dulce de Leche, White Chocolate, and Dark Chocolate Sauce topped with MILKY WAY® Bar Pieces paired with a doughnut
- Canada – Creative Twist Latte: Stretch your imagination with this Latte with Brown Butter Toffee Syrup and Swiss Chocolate Syrup topped with TWIX® Bar Pieces paired with a doughnut
L’Arte di Mangiare – Italy
- Arancini: Sweet Sausage fried Risotto Balls with Pomodoro Sauce (New)
- L’Aragosta: Lobster Ravioli with Vanilla-Saffron Cream Sauce and Shredded Chili Peppers (New)
- Bomboloni: Cream-filled Italian Doughnut with Raspberry Sauce and Powdered Sugar (New)
- Peroni Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with Tequila and Limoncello
- AmarettoBellini: Amaretto, White Peach Purée, and Prosecco
- Bergamotto: Italicus Rosolio Di Bergamotto, Prosecco, and Cerignola Olive
L’Art du Cuisine Francaise – France
- Crème de Brie en Petit Pain: Warm Creamy Brie in a House-made Bread Bowl
- Croissant à la Truffle Noir d’Hiver: Black Winter Truffle Croissant (New)
- Moelleux à la Framboise et aux Chocolats Valrhona: Molten Chocolate and Raspberry Cake with Pure Origin Valrhona Chocolates (New)
- Trio de Macarons: Assortment of Three House-made Macarons in a Gift Box
- Frozen French Martini: Grey Goose, Vodka, Chambord Liqueur, Pineapple, Orange, and Grape Juice with Lemon-Lime Foam
- Charles Lafite, Brut Méthode Traditionnelle Champenoise, French Sparkling Wine
- Château La Gordonne, Vérité du Terroir, Côtes de Provence Rosé (New)
- Bordeaux Merlot and Cabernet Blend, Baron des Chartrons, 2015 (New)
The Masterpiece Kitchen
- Wild Mushroom Risotto, Aged Parmesan, Truffle Shavings, and Zinfandel Reduction
- Salmon and Cream Gâteau with Egg Yolk Cream, Paddlefish Caviar, and Micro-Herbs
- Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Pink)
- Weihenstephaner Original Lager, Freising, Germany
- Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque Brut Champagne
- The Meeker Vineyard Winemakers’ Handprint Merlot, Sonoma County, CA
- Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut, Spain
- Classic Sidecar with a Chocolate Twist
Mosaic Canteen – Morocco
- Mediterranean Flatbread with Zaatar Pesto, Artichokes, Roasted Peppers, Sundried Tomatoes, and Fennel Cream (New)
- Harissa-roasted Rack of Lamb with Baba Ganoush, Picholine Olives, Toybox Tomatoes, Preserved Lemons, and Pomegranate (New)
- Mouskoutchou: Orange Cake with Cinnamon-Chocolate Mousse (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Orange) (New)
- 1906 Reserva Especial Dark Amber Lager (New)
- Maeloc Blackberry Hard Cider (New)
The Painted Panda – China
- Old Shanghai Shi Zi Tou: Pork and Water Chestnut Meatballs served with Taro Root (pictured above-left) (New)
- Sichuan Red Hot Mala Shrimp (New)
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba Pearls (non-alcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Fortune Cookie: ByeJoe Spirit, Amaretto, and Piña Colada Mix
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka and Triple Sec
- Sea Butterfly: Butterfly Pea Flower infused Cocktail with Lychee Syrup, Vodka, Light Rum, and Magic Boba Pearls
The Painter’s Palette (World Showcase)
- Prime Steak Tartare with Pickled Vegetables, Parsley Salad, Béarnaise Anglaise, and Sous Vide Quail Egg (New)
- Salt-roasted Beet Tartare with Pickled Vegetables, Parsley Salad, and Béarnaise Aïoli (Plant-based (New)
- Pistachio Cake with Cherry Mousse and Morello Cherries (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Green) (New)
- Kalimotxo: Red Wine Cocktail with Pibb® Xtra (New)
- Frozen Rusty Nail Cocktail (New)
- Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut Rosé, Spain
Pop Eats! (Showcase Plaza)
- Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese (New)
- Tomato Soup with French Onion and Bacon Grilled Cheese (New)
- Shrimp Ceviche with Lime Mint Foam (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Belgian Chocolate
- Pop’t Art: Modern-designed Sugar Cookie with Strawberry Filling
- #RainbowSherbetGlitterDreamAle by Playalinda Brewing Co., Titusville, FL
- Popping Bubbles Cocktail
- Tomato Soup Can Bloody Mary
Refreshment Port – Showcase Plaza
- Lobster Poutine: Lobster, Lobster Bisque Cheese Sauce, Pickled Jalapeños, and Citrus Cream (pictured above) (NEW)
- Barrel of Monks Brewing Raspberry Beret, Boca Raton, FL (NEW)
- Spottswoode Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley, CA
- Plant-based Bratwurst with Spicy Turmeric Aïoli, Coffee Barbecue Jackfruit, and Slaw
- Warm Brown Sugar-stuffed Pretzel with Banana Soft-serve Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce
- Frozen Slushy Coca-Cola® or Minute Maid® Lemonade in a Souvenir Spike The Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Blue Raspberry Blonde, Titusville, FL (New)
Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio (Between Morocco & France)
- Chilled Seafood Cocktail with Octopus, Scallops, Shrimp, Black Garlic Aïoli, Tomato-Coconut Sauce, and Serrano-Lime Oil (pictured above-left) (New)
- Blue Corn Pupusa: stuffed with Cheese and topped with Shredded Pork, Guajillo and Árbol Chile Sauce, Cabbage Slaw, and Aji Amarillo Crema (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Blue) (New)
- Passion Fruit Mousse with Dragon Fruit Jam (New)
- Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie (non-alcoholic) (New)
- Frozen Piña Colada (New)
- Passion Fruit Daiquiri (New)
One of the coolest aspects of the EPCOT Festival of the Arts is all the activities made for both young and old. Some of the highlights for 2019 include:
- Everyone’s invited to grab a paintbrush and help create a wall mural along World Showcase Plaza.
- At the Artful Photo Opportunities, you can step inside masterworks of art and take photos with friends.
- The Paint with a Disney Artist program invites guests to learn under the tutelage of a professional (offered select Fridays and Sundays, including continental breakfast, for an additional fee).
- Performing artists are scheduled throughout the festival, demonstrating gravity-defying feats of strength, acrobatics, and many other skills.
- International musical and variety acts will share their talents with guests, including the return of Bodh’aktan to the Canada stage and Delta Q, a new group performing in Germany.
- Guests can join in the fun of Figment’s Brush with the Masters Scavenger Hunt by purchasing a map at select merchandise locations.
- A variety of workshops led by professionals will teach different artistic techniques, such as floral design, ink and paint, mixed-media art and more (offered Friday-Monday for an additional fee). As a memento of what they learn, guests will take their creations home with them. Details on workshop registration
will be released soon.
- Complimentary 30-minute seminars will give guests helpful instruction for producing their own artwork at home.
The EPCOT Festival of the Arts is an incredibly fun time and definitely the most underrated EPCOT Festival of the year. There are fewer crowds, the food is bigger portions than the Food and Wine Festival and there are so many cool exhibits and games to keep you busy.
If you haven’t been to the Festival of the Arts yet, we highly recommend it, though 2021 might not be the best year to come. If you have to decide between coming in 2021 or the following year, then we suggest waiting. However, if you are going to be in Walt Disney World in January or February, then we highly
recommend putting a trip to EPCOT on your to-do list.
Read our Review of our First Visit to the EPCOT Festival of the Arts event.
We’ll keep updating you so check back for more info.
I want to know what you think about the 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts menus, dates and entertainment…
- Are you going to the Festival of the Arts in 2021?
- What are you most looking forward to?
Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to the Disney Parks and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂