With Pixar Fest just days away, we’re starting to see some of the festivities show up in Disneyland. Yesterday we saw the Disneyland Monorails got an Incredibles and Finding Nemo overlay, and now we are getting a new Toy Story Little Green Men Popcorn Bucket coming to Disneyland as well.
This Popcorn Bucket featuring the famous Little Green Men from Toy Story will only be available to Disneyland Annual Passholders, starting April 24. If they look familiar, that’s because they are similar to the ones you can find overseas in Tokyo Disneyland, where it’s hugely popular.
The Little Green Alien popcorn bucket will cost $20, and be available at these select locations throughout Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure from April 24 – May 24:
Disneyland Park locations include:
- Frontierland (near Mark Twain Riverboat)
- Main Street USA (near City Hall)
- Main Street USA (Hub)
- New Orleans Square (near Haunted Mansion)
- Fantasyland (small world promenade)
- Fantasyland (Fantasyland Theater) – Refills only
- Mickey’s Toontown (near Gadget’s Go Coaster) – Refills only
- Tomorrowland (near Star Trader) – Refills only after May 3rd
California Adventure locations include:
- Buena Vista Street (near Carthay Circle)
- Grizzly Peak (near Soarin’ Around the World)
- Hollywood Land (near Hyperion Theater) – Refills only
I guess there must be a limited supply and think it’s kind of cool they are only offering this to Annual Passholders, I hope they continue to give them more incentives over the average guest for their loyalty. I really love this thing and I hope we get some out in WDW when Toy Story Land opens up!
So make like “The Claw” and grab these while you can as I have a feeling they are going to go really fast!
I want to know what you think about the Toy Story Little Green Men Popcorn Bucket in Disneyland.
- Do you think it should only be available to Annual Passholders?
- What other character popcorn buckets would you like to see?
Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to Walt Disney World, and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂