Because of Hurricane Irma, a bit of a damper was put on the Orlando Magical Dining Month in September. To help make up for some of the time lost in this incredible event, the dates have been extended through October 12th instead of just Oct 1st. That gives you some extra time to try some of Orlando’s best restaurants at reasonable prices. A few restaurants in Walt Disney World have been participating in this event, but as of now it’s not entirely sure if all of them will be extending to Oct 12th or if some will be stopping as originally planned.
The Orlando Magical Dining Month offers prix fixe menus for $35 per person, which is a steal when looking at how much it would normally cost at some of these places. Not only that, but one dollar from every meal goes to benefit Freedom Ride and BASE Camp Children’s Cancer Foundation. It’s also important to know that some of the menus have been altered due to Hurricane Irma, so check with the restaurant before going for any info on menu changes.
To see the list of participating Walt Disney World Restaurants, see the original story below…
ORIGINAL STORY: The annual Orlando Magical Dining Month is returning again this year from August 25th to October 1st, 2017 and is offering some amazing meals for affordable prices. Sponsored by American Express over 100 Orlando-based restaurants are offering prix fixe dinners for only $35 per person (does not include tax or tip.)
One dollar from each meal will benefit Freedom Ride and BASE Camp Children’s Cancer Foundation.
Here’s a List of the Walt Disney World Restaurants that are participating this year:
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside; event menu
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa; event menu
- Il Mulino at the Walt Disney World Swan; event menu
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge; event menu
- Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs; event menu
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort; event menu
- Paddlefish at Disney Springs; event menu
- Ravello at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando; event menu
- STK Orlando at Disney Springs; event menu
- The Turf Club at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa; event menu
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort; event menu
- Todd English’s bluezoo at the Walt Disney World Dolphin; event Menu
Of course whenever dining at Walt Disney World it’s always better to make reservations ahead of time, and during the Orlando Magical Dining Month the restaurants are sure to be packed with guests wanting a good bargain, so make sure to book a table as soon as possible!
I want to know what you think about the Walt Disney World restaurants participating in the Orlando Magical Dining Month. Which menu sounds the most appealing to you? Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to Walt Disney World, and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂
Photo Credit: Disney