Well after some time of waiting we finally know when Fantasmic! and Rivers of America…
We’re all looking forward to the return of the Fantasmic! nighttime show on July 17th, and it means that Fantasmic! Dining Packages are returning to Disneyland as well! Starting today you can make reservations for one of 3 restaurants that are part of the Fantasmic! dining packages. There’s a different restaurant for everyone whether you are looking for something fancier or more casual…
1. Blue Bayou Restaurant. This is the nicest of the 3 choices has one of the coolest environments in all Disneyland. The 3-Course Dinner starts daily at 4:00pm and includes admission to a reserved seating area. The price is $65 per adult and $25 per child 3 to 9, plus tax and tip.
- New Orleans Gumbo
- Blue Bayou House Salad
- Louisiana Spiced Shrimp
- Blue Bayou Bouillabaisse with sustainable fish fillet, mussels, clams, shrimp and spiced sausage
- Pan-seared Bone-in Pork Loin
- Citrus-marinated Chicken Breast
- Surf & Turf, featuring a petite lobster tail and broiled filet mignon
- Portobello Mushroom and Louisana Popcorn Rice
- Blue Bayou Bone-in Rib-eye
- Pan-seared Salmon
- Herb-crusted Rack of Lamb
- Sorcerer Mickey “Fantasmic!” Dessert, with milk chocolate mousse, bananas foster sauce, milk chocolate pound cake and a chocolate glaze
- Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlèe with fresh berries
- 8-Layer Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
2. River Belle Terrace. This is the mid-range option that offers great views of the newly re-imagineered Rivers of America. Dinner starts at 4:00 daily with a 3-Course Meal, and offers admission to a reserved viewing area. The price is $45 per adult and $25 per child ages 3 to 9, plus tax and tip. For $15 more you can upgrade to a premium 8:00pm dinner seating where you can enjoy your dinner and watch Fantasmic! right from your seat.
- Corn Chowder
- House Salad
- Pork Spare Ribs
- BBQ Tofu
- Oven-roasted Sausage Link Combo
- Sustainable Catch of the Day
- Oven-roasted Half BBQ Chicken
- Fried Chicken Sandwich
- Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Beef Brisket Sandwich
- Maleficent Dragon “Fantasmic!” Dessert, with a milk chocolate crunchy base, spiced dark chocolate-blackberry ganache center, caramel mousse and orange-vanilla sauce
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Butterscotch Pudding
3. Hungry Bear Restaurant. This is a casual option where you can eat on-the-go. Choose from 4 different entree options from a special menu, then go to a special reserved seating area. Your meals can be picked up starting at 3:00pm, and the price is $29.99 per adult and $19.99 per child ages 3 to 9, plus tax and tip.
- Cedar Salt Roasted Salmon, with kale and garbanzo bean salad, cranberry-apricot grains and wild rice medley
BBQ Chicken, with kale and garbanzo bean salad, cranberry-apricot grains and wild rice medley
- Blackberry BBQ Pork Ribblettes, with kale and garbanzo bean salad, cranberry-apricot grains and wild rice medley
- Mushroom and Leek Frittata, with kale and garbanzo bean salad, cranberry-apricot grains and wild rice medley
One thing to keep in mind for the Fantasmic! Dining Packages is that all restaurant packages expect the 8:00pm seating at the River Belle Terrace require guests to stand during the performance of Fantasmic!, so keep that in mind. Of course special accommodations can be made for any guest with special needs.
Reservations of course are recommended and can be made online or by calling (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463 between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM Pacific Time daily.
I want to know what you think about the Fantasmic! Dining Packages. Would you be interested in booking one? Which package sounds the best to you? Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to Walt Disney World, and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂
Photo Credit: Disneyland