Tokyo Disneyland is finally getting a new nighttime show as part of the 35th anniversary celebration and a bunch of more entertainment too! The “Dreaming Up!” daytime parade and “Happiest Celebration on the Sea,” both debuted for the resort’s 35th anniversary back in April and now a nighttime spectacular and 2 stages shows are being added to the lineup in Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.
- “Let’s Party Gras!” (Tokyo Disneyland) – Held in the Theatre Orleans in Tokyo Disneyland. Join Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Goofy, Max, Clarice and the Three Caballeros for a festive celebration.
- “Hello, New York!” (Tokyo DisneySea) – Join Mickey and friends as they visit New York and find out what makes it so special. Performed on the American Waterfront Dockside Stage this show will be filled with street performers and acrobats under the lights of Broadway.
- “Celebrate! Tokyo Disneyland” (Tokyo Disneyland) – Working off new shows like Happily Ever After, watch as Cinderella Castle lights up with pyrotechnics, projections, amazing music and will even add in fountains.
Not too much else is known about Celebrate! Tokyo Disneyland, and there were no mention of fireworks in the release, although I would find it really strange if there weren’t any.
Special merchandise for the Tokyo Disneyland 35th Anniversary will be on sale too like exclusive light-up pendants and plush badges of Mickey and Minnie wearing their special show costumes. Expect some special treats in Tokyo Disneyland like the corn-on-the-cob-shaped sandwich at the Sweetheart Café.
I want to know what you think about new nighttime spectacular for the Tokyo Disney Resort and other entertainment coming.
- Which one sounds the best?
- Are you going to Tokyo Disneyland anytime soon?
Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to the Disney Parks and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂
News Source: Disney Parks Blog