As you know, “Illuminations: Reflections of Earth” is coming to an end later in 2019, with two new fireworks shows coming to Epcot to take it’s place. In the meantime while you can still enjoy it, Disney has announced a new “IllumiNations” Dining Package where you can watch the show and enjoy your meal at the same time!
Guests who get the IllumiNations Dining Package will get a table on the back patio of the Rose & Crown Dining Room, located in the United Kingdom pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase. This is one of my favorite all-time spots to watch the Epcot fireworks as you have an amazing unobstructed view from the majority of the area. Just perfect for the end of a romantic dinner.
The Illuminations Dining Package includes a prix fixe menu with some of your favorite menu items from Rose & Crown:
- Appetizers: Scotch Egg or the United Kingdom Cheese Platter
- Entreés: Rose & Crown’s signature Fish and Chips, Corned Beef and Cabbage, Pan-roasted Scottish Salmon, or Bangers and Mash.
- Dessert: Pudding Platter Trio featuring Sticky Toffee Pudding, English Trifle, and Chocolate Nougat Bar.
- Kid’s Menu: Cheese and Turkey Flatbread, Turkey Meatball Pasta, Cheesy Pasta, or Fish and Chips as well as either Fruit Salad or Trifle for dessert.
Booking for the new “Illuminations” Dining Package starts January 17, with the first booking available on January 18, 2019. The price is $85 per adult and $35 per child (ages 3-9). $85 is a steep price to pay, but considering the current Epcot Dessert Party is $79 and you’re only getting dessert, and I’m assuming you’re going to be getting dinner somewhere else which means spending more money.
That makes this just as good of a deal and it might be worth it just for not having to hassle about getting a spot for the fireworks.
Call 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463) for a reservation or visit Walt Disney World Website.
I want to know what you think about the new IllumiNations Dining Package…
- Have you ever done any fireworks dining packages?
- How excited are you to try this one?
Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to the Disney Parks and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂
News Source: Disney Parks Blog