For over a month now we’ve been waiting patiently for the Disneyland WiFi to finally arrive, and just yesterday the Disneyland Resort announced its free WiFi service was now up and running in both Disneyland Park and California Adventure.
Guests in Disneyland can open the WiFi settings on their mobile device and select the “Disney-Guest” network. They then have to respond to the terms and conditions.
Now this Wi-Fi is still limited to certain areas of the park, right now you can use the Disneyland WiFi in the following areas:
- “It’s a Small World” Mall
- Main Street, U.S.A. (near Information Board & near Partner’s Statue)
- Matterhorn South
- Riverfront (New Orleans Square)
- Tomorrowland near Tomorrowlanding merchandise location
- Zocalo Park in Frontierland
- Carthay Circle Guest Relations tip board
- Flo’s V8 Cafe
- Grizzly Peak viewing area
- Grizzly Airfield
- Hollywood Land (near Avenger’s Meet & Greet location)
- Paradise Garden Grill seating area (near Goofy’s Sky School)
- Paradise Pier/CA Screamin’ boardwalk (between Screamin’ and Paradise Pier Ice Cream Co.)
- Sarge’s Park
Honestly it’s about time the Disneyland Wifi became available, after it’s been in Disney World for years. Just be patient while they expand availability and work some of the bugs out.
I want to know what you think about the Disneyland Wifi now being available. Have you got a chance to use it yet? What’s been your experience with it? Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to Walt Disney World, and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog