Just because Star Wars Galaxy's Edge is still under construction doesn't mean you can't get…
May the 4th is creeping up on us, and you know what that means. Star Wars Nite in Disneyland. For the second time this one-night special event, Disneyland After Dark Star Wars Nite, is bringing new guests experiences and this year it will be on May 3. Guests can even dress up in costumes to feel part of the Star Wars universe! this is similar to the Star Wars Galactic Nights Events in Disney’s Hollywood Studios and is coming again this May 26.
Some of the Disneyland Star Wars Nite Events include:
- Exclusive after-hours access to Disneyland park, with mix-in access beginning at 6 p.m.
- Special entertainment, including character encounters and more!
- Themed décor and immersive Star Wars-themed photo opportunities.
- Commemorative lanyard, event credential and complimentary PhotoPass photos during the event.
- First opportunity to purchase limited-edition “May the 4th” merchandise.
Guests at Star Wars Nite will also be the first to experience New Star Wars entertainment coming to Disneyland for the rest of the public on May 4 (the Fourth):
- “March of First Order” – Captain Phasma guides a squad of First Order stormtroopers through Tomorrowland in a dramatic show of force.
- Encounter Rey – Meet the star of Episodes 7 and 8 at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Hyperspace Mountain – This popular transformation of Space Mountain returns!
You can see what Hyperspace Mountain is all about in this Video:
If you are interested, there will only be a limited quantity of tickets available, so mark these dates on your calendar:
- March 27: Tickets on sale for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders
- March 29: Tickets on sale for general public
If you are interested in tickets for Star Wars Nite, then be sure to visit Disneyland.com for pricing and more information.
There are also more Disneyland Star Wars Nite information and details coming including some elements of Solo: A Star Wars Story, which is coming to theaters on May 25, 2018, so stay tuned!
I want to know what you think about the Disneyland After Dark Star Wars Nite coming May 3rd.
- Are you going to the Star Wars Nite Event?
- Which part are you looking forward to most?
Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to the Disney Parks and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂
News Source: Disney Parks Blog