Just a couple of days ago we showed you some of the latest construction progress on the Magic Kingdom Club 33 location at the Adventureland Veranda, now we know just how much it’ll cost you to get in. The Club 33 pricing in Walt Disney World has been revealed and boy is it a whopper!
The Club 33 price and benefits are as the following:
- $33,000 Initial Membership
- $15,000 Annual Membership Fee
- Access to all 4 Club 33 locations in Walt Disney World
- 5 Day-long Guided VIP Tours
- Premier Pass for member, spouse and children under 26
- Access to private concierge service
- 50, 1-Day Park Hopper Passes per year
- Limited Number of instant FastPass+ reservations
Those are some nice perks, but I don’t think it’s going to be worth the steep price you have to pay. Let’s just face it, Club 33 pricing is for people not worried about saving any money, and more interested in making a statement.
The 4 Walt Disney World locations are as follows:
- Magic Kingdom: Adventureland Veranda
- Epcot: American Adventure
- Hollywood Studios: Catwalk Bar
- Animal Kingdom: ?
New doorbells and pass scanners have been already installed at the known Club 33 locations listed above, and it looks like it’s going to be a rush between the Catwalk Bar location in Hollywood Studios and the American Adventure location in Epcot to see who will open first with both scheduled to open this Spring. They are both significantly ahead of the other 2 locations, the one at Animal Kingdom still being unknown at this time. The Adventureland Veranda location has an opening date target for Fall 2018.
We’re still waiting for more info from Disney on the Club 33 project, and since they are already selling memberships to residents of Golden Oak, we should be hearing something soon!
I want to know what you think about the Club 33 Pricing in Walt Disney World.
- What do you think about the Club 33 price?
- Which location sounds the best to you?
Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to the Disney Parks and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂