The countdown is officially on as we only have 100 days to go till the opening of Toy Story Land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios on June 30, 2018. Disney Parks Blog shared some new info with us today that your favorite Toy Story Characters will be coming to this new land to meet and greet guests. Expect to see: Woody, Buzz and Jessie all there on a daily basis.
Each of these characters, along with other Toy Story favorites will be joining in on the fun where guests are shrunk down to the size of a toy and put in Andy’s backyard. There will be 3 Attractions in Toy Story Land once finished:
- Slinky Dog Dash Coaster – this is a family-friendly rollercoaster where the trains themselves are made from Slinky Dog himself. The coolest part is the corner with Rex and Jessie on top of the blocks that look like they’re ready to topple right over!
- Alien Swirling Saucers – Take a spin on the galactic play set that Andy won at Pizza Planet
- Toy Story Mania – this is one of my absolute favorite attractions in Walt Disney World and it’s getting a whole new interactive queue added which will now be inside of Toy Story Land.
Stay tuned as June 30th is coming up fast and don’t miss the updates, including my latest Toy Story Land Construction Update!
I want to know what you think about Woody, Buzz and Jessie all coming to Toy Story Land to greet guests.
- Do you like the character choices or is there someone else you’d like to see?
- Which Toy Story Land attraction are you looking most forward to?
Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to the Disney Parks and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂
News Source: Disney Parks Blog