Besides the 2017 Disney World Free Dining offer that was just announced today, there’s also Walt Disney World Room Only discount offer that’s available. This offer gives you a 25% discount on select Disney World Resort rooms and does not include a dining plan.
Your saving include the following:
- Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts – 25% Discount
- Select Disney Deluxe Resorts – 25% Discount
- Select Disney Moderate Resorts – 20% Discount
- Select Disney Value Resorts – 20% Discount
The Following rooms are excluded from the offer:
Campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort –The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
This offer is valid for stays most nights from May 28 through August 31, 2017.
- Additional per adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
- Advance reservations required.
- Moderate and Deluxe suites may be available at a lesser discount.
This offer could get you better savings over the Free Dining offer if you don’t like using the Disney Dining Plan or everyone in your group aren’t big eaters. You’ll have to decide for your own family the best offer. I tend to go with the Room Discount over Free Dining myself.
For any information or questions or to book a stay using the Room Only Discount you can contact Disney directly at 407-939-1852 or on the Disney World Website.
I want to know what you think about the Disney World Room Only Discount Offer 2017. What do you think of the offer? Do you prefer this one or the Free Dining one? Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to Walt Disney World, and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂