It's always when Disney adds new features to its existing services which make them more…
Just last week we heard about a new collection of events for their Annual Passholders called V.I.Passholders Events, which are coming to Walt Disney World starting in August.
Here is a list of the V.I.Passholder events attractions for the event in Disney’s Magic Kingdom:
V.I.Passholder Night Attraction line-up at the Magic Kingdom
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Splash Mountain
- Haunted Mansion
- The Barnstormer
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- “it’s a small world”
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea — Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Astro Orbiter
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Space Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
V.I.PASSHOLDER Night Entertainment at the Magic Kingdom
- Princess Fairtytale Hall
- Town Square Theater Mickey Mouse
V.I.PASSHOLDER Night Food and Beverage at the Magic Kingdom
- Main Street Bakery
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
V.I.PASSHOLDER Night Merchandise at the Magic Kingdom
Main Street, U.S.A.
- Curtain Call Collectibles
- Box Office Gifts
- Locker, Wheelchair and Stroller Rentals
- Plaza del Sol Caribe Bazaar
- Splashdown Photo
- Hundred Acre Goods Sir Mickey’s
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin Photos
- Tomorrowland Light & Power Co.
These events will be for Platinum, Platinum Plus, Gold and Premier Annual Passholders giving them a unique opportunity to experience the parks that other guests don’t have the chance to do.
Guests of the V.I.Passholder Nights will get an extra 2 hours of after hours access to the parks like Disney’s Magic Kingdom and Epcot with select shops, attractions and dining available to them after the other guests have gone home! Best thing about them is they are seemingly FREE, so there won’t be any extra cost involved!!
So far this is the schedule for the V.I.Passholder Events:
- August 5 – Magic Kingdom from 10:00pm to 12:00am
- September 6 – Epcot from 9:00pm to 11:00pm
- October 25 – Epcot from 9:00pm to 11:00pm
I want to know what you think about the new V.I.Passholder Events coming Walt Disney World….
- Are you interested in attending the V.I.Passholder events?
- What other ideas do you have for them?
Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to the Disney Parks and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂