Just days after finding out that Epcot would be getting a Frozen themed Dessert Party to replace the Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party, Disney has confirmed this on their website and we now have a look at the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party Menu, and it looks really yummy!
The party will be held in World Showcase Plaza East, where guests will have a great viewing area for Illuminations: Reflections of Earth! During the party there’s going to be 3 Buffet Stations with mostly Desserts, but also some Savory Snacks too, including:
Hot & Cold
- Olaf’s Warm Double Chocolate S’mores Pudding Cake
- Elsa’s Warm Cottage Pudding with Salted Caramel Glaze
- Hand-dipped Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Wandering Oaken’s Eclairons
- Hans’ Key Lime Tarts with Red Glitter Glaze
- Living Rock Crispy Bonbons
- Anna’s Blue Velvet Cupcakes
- Kristoff’s No Sugar Added Lemon Curd with Blueberry
Not So Sweet
- Sven’s Fresh Fruits & Berries
- Grand Pabbie’s Winter-spiced Snack Mix
- Duke of Weselton’s Cheese Fondue served with Country Bread Cubes, Broccoli, and Grilled Flatbread
Besides the food there’s going to be a selection of Drinks such as:
- “Melted snow” and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Summertime cocktails, like margaritas and piña coladas
- Beer and wine
After the treats and a viewing of Illuminations, guests will be brought to the attraction Frozen Ever After when the park is otherwise closed down and here they can ride without waiting in line.
The price is $79 per adult and $49 per child (3-9) including tax and tip. It looks like a decent enough selection of Desserts, I’ll have to see, and more importantly try them myself though to let you know if it’s worth the rather high price of a dessert party. If you are interested in the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party, I suggest you book ASAP on the Disney Website.
I want to know what you think about the new Frozen Ever After Dessert Party Menu. Do you like the dessert choices? Which sounds the best to you? Do you think it’ll be worth the $79? Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to Walt Disney World, and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog