The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival is coming, and now Disney has announced the dates…
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth – NEW!
Jardin de Fiestas
La Isla Fresca
Taste of Marrakesh
THE SMOKEHOUSE: Barbecue and Brews
Specialty Coffee Carts Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company®
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board
- World Showcase, Epcot
- Outdoor Kitchens open daily from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Epcot admission required
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
- Outdoor Kitchens subject to closure at any time
- Food and beverage samples are available while supplies last
- All menu items are subject to change without notice
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by IMPOSSIBLE™ Foods – NEW!
Please note: Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 years of age and older. Food and beverage offerings are subject to change without notice and are available while supplies last.
The 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Menus aren’t the only things to get excited about! Some of the other Flower and Garden Event Highlights include:
- Disney Character Topiaries. These are my personal favorites as I love to see which new topiaries they roll out for the year.
- 15 Outdoor Kitchens serving creative, flavor-rich cuisine that highlights spring garden offerings
- Exhibits and Demonstrations
- Garden Areas including Tours – This includes Gardens of the World Tour (spring edition); the English Tea Garden Tour; and Royal Tea Garden Tour (extra fee required)
- Garden Rocks music series. Much like at Food and Wine Festival, you can listen to some of your favorite classic rock ‘n’ roll stars from the ‘60s, ‘70s ‘80s and ‘90s. Also stay tuned for more details about the Garden Rocks Dining packages which will get you a meal and a reserved seat for the show!
- Also the kids are going to have New interactive kids play areas
- Among the returning gardens and exhibits, guests will once again enjoy the Goodness Garden Butterfly House presented by GoGo squeeZ where nearly 1,000 native butterflies will fly among the garden’s two dozen nectar plants. Additionally, several World Showcase pavilions will include gardens with floral life representative of plants in those countries, such as the Kokodema Garden and Bonsai Collection in Japan, the Urban Spice Garden in Morocco and the Alpine Container Garden in Germany.
Flower and Garden Festival is always one of our favorites, right up there with the Food and Wine Festival, and something you absolutely have to experience at least once, so why not 2019??
I want to know what you think about the 2019 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival Dates…
- Are you going to Flower and Garden?
- Which Marketplace looks best this year?
Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to the Disney Parks and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂
Photo Credit: Disney