The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival is coming, and now Disney has announced the dates for this year’s event. The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival will be celebrating 25 years of the event and will take place over 90 days, from February 28 to May 28.
Some of the Flower and Garden Event Highlights include:
- Disney Character Topiaries. These are my personal favorites as I love to see which new topiaries they roll out for the year.
- 15 Outdoor Kitchens serving creative, flavor-rich cuisine that highlights spring garden offerings
- Exhibits and Demonstrations
- Garden Areas including Tours – This includes Gardens of the World Tour (spring edition); the English Tea Garden Tour; and Royal Tea Garden Tour (extra fee required)
- Garden Rocks music series. Much like at Food and Wine Festival, you can listen to some of your favorite classic rock ‘n’ roll stars from the ‘60s, ‘70s ‘80s and ‘90s. Also stay tuned for more details about the Garden Rocks Dining packages which will get you a meal and a reserved seat for the show!
- Also the kids are going to have New interactive kids play areas
- Much, much more…
The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is always spectacular and shouldn’t be missed, and this year should be even more special because of the 25 years celebration! Take a look at all the things Flower and Garden had to offer in 2017. See you there!
I want to know what you think about the 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Dates. Are you going to the 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival? What has been your experience in the past? Let us know in the comments section below! 🙂
News Credit: Walt Disney World