In a string of announcements about upcoming Disney Springs Restaurants, Disney has announced a new…
Award-winning Chef Wolfgang Puck is front and center of the latest restaurant to come to Disney Springs as Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill is now open for business!
The new Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill is located in the Town Center in Disney Springs near the Coca-Cola Store and Orange Garage. It’s one of 4 “Bar & Grill” locations from Wolfgang Puck and this one could be the best yet. The atmosphere is a mix between a traditional farmhouse setting and California elegance. At the same time it’s suitable for all occasions whether casual or elegant.
“We are very excited to be returning to Disney Springs with Bar & Grill concept,” said Wolfgang. “The restaurant is a perfect fit for the area and we look forward to bringing our cuisine to locals and all of the visitors to this area as well. My team and our partners all have something fresh to introduce and we cannot wait to see it flourish.”
The best part of course is the menu and Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill has an outstanding one! Here are some of the things you can expect to find:
- Wolfgang’s Classic Pizzas (he’s famous for these of course)
- Olive Oil Seared Red Snapper with mussels, clams and fennel
- Local Burrata with baby carrots, romesco and grilled ciabatta
- WP Burger with white cheddar cheese, red onion marmalade, garlic aioli on a brioche bun
- BBQ Shrimp Pizza with toasted padron pepper and red onion
- My Grandmother’s Lasagna with traditional meat sauce and bechamel
- More Handmade Pastas, Steak and Seafood
- Plus a selection of gelato and homemade pastries
Sounds like we’ll be spending a lot of time at Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill in the near future, let us know what you thought of it too!
For reservations please call (407) 815.2100 or visit the Walt Disney World Website.
I want to know what you think about Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill now being open…
- Have you tried Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill yet?
- What has been your impressions overall?
Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to the Disney Parks and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂
Source: Disney Parks Blog