One of my favorite parts about being an Annual Passholder are the benefits that you get on some dining locations around Walt Disney World Dining. About a week ago Disney announced a DVC and Annual Passholder Dining Discount increase in select restaurants, and now they are including Tables in Wonderland Dining discount increase too. This dining discount includes a 30% discount on regular price food and non-alcoholic beverages when dining during for dinner meal before 6:30pm or after 8:30pm at the following locations:
- Jiko at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- The Wave…of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- The Grand Floridian Café at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- The Turf Club Bar & Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Captain’s Grill at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Dining in Walt Disney World can be very expensive, so any extra discounts are always welcome. If you are going to be in Walt Disney World during those dates, try to work your schedule around going to some of those restaurants, it’s worth it. You have some great options on that list too, with Jiko and Artist Point among my favorite restaurants on property! The dates on the offer are from Now – September 30th, so take advantage of it!
I want to know what you think about the Tables in Wonderland Dining discount increase. Are you a Tables in Wonderland Member? Are you going to take advantage of the offer? Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to Walt Disney World, and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂