This week we found out about that there would be updates about New Attractions, Dining, and…
Great news for kids coming to Walt Disney World: the Pixar Play Zone is now open in Disney’s Contemporary Resort. There is a pilot program starting this evening, where kids ages 4-12 can star in an adventure-packed evening of fun at the Pixar Play Zone with both arcade and interactive games. Times are from 6pm-10:30pm and will transport kids to a world filled with their favorite characters from the Disney-Pixar films “Toy Story” and “The Incredibles!”
This is also good news for parents as they now have a really fun place to drop their kids off at night when they want to enjoy a romantic evening out.
The Pixar Play Zone is filled with a variety of different themed rooms including:
The night finishes off with an Incredibles Super Dance Party where kids learn super sweet moves with Mr. Incredible and Mrs. Incredible.
- The Living Room – this is the center for most of the action. There’s Space Ranger Training where kids learn what it takes to become a Jr. Space Ranger of Star Command, including how to master the call of the Space Ranger, “To infinity and beyond!” Then, Woody and Jessie will show them the ropes of the Wild West during Woody’s Roundup – complete with a sing along for a rootin’ tootin’ good time!
- Bonnie’s Play Room – this room features all sorts of toys just waiting to be played with!
- Radiator Springs Racetrack – is where youngsters can build their own racecars and send them down a soapbox derby racetrack in the Piston Cup Derby Races.
Doors open for registration at 5 p.m. nightly. Children must be toilet-trained. Activities and entertainment are subject to change.
The immersive Pixar Play Zone experience costs $65 plus tax per child. Availability is limited and reservations are strongly recommended, by calling 407-824- KIDS (5437).
I want to know what you think about the new Pixar Play Zone.
- What do you think about it so far?
- Would it be a place your children would enjoy going to?
Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to the Disney Parks and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂
News Source: Disney Parks Blog