Today the The Walt Disney Company has announced they will be giving $1,000 to Cast…
- June 30th, 2018: Toy Story Land – This all new land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios is opening this year with guests being shrunk down to toy-size in the middle of Andy’s backyard. It will have 3 attractions (Slinky Dog Dash Coaster, Alien Swirling Saucers and Toy Story Mania) plus a quick service restaurant: Woody’s Lunch Box.
- Spring Summer 2019: Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway – This is a new attraction coming to the old show building of The Great Movie Ride. It will feature Mickey and Minnie on a wild adventure and utilize never-before-used technology Disney Imagineers are calling 2 1/2D.
- Late Fall 2019: Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge – This is Disney’s most ambitious and anticipated project possibly in the history of its theme parks. It will feature 2 new attractions: First Order Battle Escape and the Millennium Falcon attraction. Both will be E-Tickets
I want to know what you think about the 2019 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages and Rates.
- Are you going to Walt Disney World in 2019?
- What are you most looking forward to seeing?
Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to the Disney Parks and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂