One of Hollywood Studios Restaurant is getting some needed menu updating. The Dinner Menu at ABC Commissary is changing and adding new items as well as the Fast Casual Sit-down dining style. ABC Commissary will focus on some more upscale offerings and bringing them to your table like at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom.
Some of the menu additions include:
- Jalapeño poppers
- Pita chips with Hummus.
- Chimichurri Steak served with a fire-roasted corn medley,
- Hearty Barbecued Chicken and Ribs with coleslaw, and a
- Southwest Burger piled high with Pepper Jack cheese, bacon, guacamole and jalapeño poppers (all three are served with thick-cut steak fries.)
- Lemon Pepper Salmon served with green beans and couscous
- Mediterranean Salad with tomatoes, onions, peppers, Kalamata olives and feta tossed in a Greek vinaigrette and topped with your choice of chicken or salmon
Kids Options: Kids will enjoy entrees like Barbecued Chicken, Salmon or a Burger.
Again much like Be Our Guest, guests will place their order at the register, then receive a pager. They will be able to choose any table they like in the dining room, then sit back and relax as a cast member brings the food and drinks directly to the table. Even things like refills or salt, pepper, ketchup will all be brought to you.
It sounds like a nice upgrade over the previous ABC Commissary, both in food quality and in experience in general. I personally love Be Our Guest and I would like to see more WDW Restaurants trend towards this direction.
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to Walt Disney World, and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂
I want to know what you think about the new Dinner Menu at ABC Commissary. What do you think of the new options? Do you like the Fast Casual Dining Style? Will you give it a shot for dinner in the near future? Let us know in the comments section below! 🙂
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog