Of course we know that the music in the Disney Theme Parks is one of the most important features that really makes your experience while visiting great, and today some New Background Music is Debuting in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, throughout the park in multiple locations.
The new background music will be played in the following locations:
- Main Entrance: Listen to Disney tunes in Big Band arrangements adapted from Mickey Avenue at Shanghai Disneyland.
- Hollywood Boulevard: Fitting in with the theming hear Big Band instrumental arrangements of popular songs from the 30’s and 40’s.
- Sunset Boulevard: Similar to the music from Hollywood Boulevard, here you’ll have vocal tracks from the same Big Band hits.
- Echo Lake: Moving towards the 50’s and 60’s you’ll hear that era’s Big Band Music, with rich brassy horns and string arrangements.
- Grand Avenue: This newest area of Hollywood Studios will feature music inspired by modern-day Downtown L.A, including west coast funk with lots of bass, electric guitars, horns and synthesizers.
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster: Not much changing here, the area still keeps music from Aerosmith, only now they are live versions of their rock music!
Here is a video of some of these new Hollywood Studios tracks:
Love these additions to Hollywood Studios, it just makes the theme park experience even more special. I can’t wait to see what kind of music they will put in for Toy Story Land and Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge!
I want to know what you think about the New Background Music in Hollywood Studios. Do you like the tracks or would you like to hear something else? Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to Walt Disney World, and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂