Starting July 9th Disney is offering a new Walt Disney World annual pass for Florida…
The Florida Residents Discover Disney Pass is back and offering a good deal for those who can take advantage of it. For just $175 plus tax, you get a 3-day pass which you can use to visit one theme park per day. If you want to add on a 4th day it’s only $20 plus tax more!
Essentially that’s under $200 before tax for a 4 day pass!
Guests can purchase the Florida Residents Discover Disney Pass through June 27, 2019 and can use the pass for dates from January 3, 2019 – June 30, 2019.
The only caveat is that they can’t be used on consecutive days. But if you are a Florida resident and are looking for a pass at a really cheap price and you don’t need to go on consecutive days, then this is an amazing offer for you!
Also if you want to add the Park Hopper Option you can do it for an additional charge, and still a good value imo.
Here are all the pricing and options available for the Florida Resident Discover Disney Tickets:
- 3-Day Discover Disney Ticket – $175 plus tax
- 3-Day Discover Disney Ticket with Park Hopper Option – $207.50 plus tax
- 3-Day Discover Disney Ticket with Park Hopper Plus Option – $232.50 plus tax
- 4-Day Discover Disney Ticket – $195 plus tax
- 4-Day Discover Disney Ticket with Park Hopper Option – $232.50 plus tax
- 4-Day Discover Disney Ticket with Park Hopper Plus Option – $257.50 plus tax
I want to know what you think about the new Florida Residents Discover Disney Pass…
- Do you think it’s a good value?
- Are you going to get one?
Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to the Disney Parks and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂