Tom Sawyer Island has been under refurbishment since October now in Disney’s Magic Kingdom. However with its reopening tomorrow, Aunt Polly’s restaurant is also opening for a limited time!
Aunt Polly’s is a seasonal quick service restaurant located on Tom Sawyer Island, and if you’ve never been there don’t worry, 95% of guests haven’t been there either cause it’s always closed. However from December 22 to January 5, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. it will be open with the following food options:
- Becky’s Buttery Biscuit BBQ Sliders with House-made Cajun Chips ($10.49)
- Soft Pretzel Sticks with choice of Dipping Sauce ($8.99)
- Mississippi Mud Brownie A La Mode ($5.79)
- Barq’s Root Beer Float with Vanilla Ice Cream ($5.49)
- Odwalla Lemonade & Sweet Tea Slush ($5.49)
It’s a shame Aunt Polly’s isn’t open more often as it’s a really cool location and authentic to the Tom Sawyer/Huck Finn story. Disney is obviously expecting huge crowds for the Christmas/New Year’s break, as Aunt Polly’s is a last-resort option when the crowds are at their highest. Get over there for what might be your last chance at Aunt Polly’s!
I want to know what you think about Aunt Polly’s opening for a limited time…
- Are you going to go?
- What are you past experiences with Aunt Polly’s?
Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to the Disney Parks and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂