La Isla Fresca
Jardin de Fiestas
Taste of Marrakesh
THE SMOKEHOUSE: Barbecue and Brews
Specialty Coffee Carts Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company®
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™– NEW!
- World Showcase, Epcot
- Outdoor Kitchens open daily from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Epcot admission required
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
- Outdoor Kitchens subject to closure at any time
- Food and beverage samples are available while supplies last
- All menu items are subject to change without notice
Please note: the following menu items marked with (GF) are gluten/wheat-friendly and those with (V) are vegetarian.
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Menus aren’t the only things to get excited about! Some of the other Flower and Garden Event Highlights include:
- Disney Character Topiaries. These are my personal favorites as I love to see which new topiaries they roll out for the year.
- 15 Outdoor Kitchens serving creative, flavor-rich cuisine that highlights spring garden offerings
- Exhibits and Demonstrations
- Garden Areas including Tours – This includes Gardens of the World Tour (spring edition); the English Tea Garden Tour; and Royal Tea Garden Tour (extra fee required)
- Garden Rocks music series. Much like at Food and Wine Festival, you can listen to some of your favorite classic rock ‘n’ roll stars from the ‘60s, ‘70s ‘80s and ‘90s. Also stay tuned for more details about the Garden Rocks Dining packages which will get you a meal and a reserved seat for the show!
- Also the kids are going to have New interactive kids play areas
- Much, much more…
The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is always spectacular and shouldn’t be missed, and this year should be even more special because of the 25 years celebration! It’s definitely one of the Top Things to Look Forward to in 2018 at Walt Disney World! See you there!
I want to know what you think about the 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Menus. What are you looking forward to trying most? Let us know in the comments section below! 🙂