We all love Walt Disney World, the only thing we don't love about it are…
I’m happy to tell you that one of the best offers of last year is BACK this year too. That’s right, the 2018 Disney World Free Dining for UK Residents is here and we have all the details of this great offer for you (if you are a UK Resident of course).
Some of the benefits of the Free Dining Offer include:
- The Disney Dining Plan FREE for yourself and every member of your party
- $200 Disney Spending Money (If you book by July 6th)
- 14-Day Ultimate Ticket for the price of a 7-Day Ticket (includes entrance to all 4 theme parks and 2 water parks).
- Memory Maker – If you purchase the Ultimate Ticket you will also get the in-park Photo Service which allows you to keep all those photos the cast members are constantly taking of you and your family for Free.
In order to take advantage of this special promotion you have to be staying at a Disney World Resort (Value, Moderate or Deluxe), and purchase park tickets for the length of your stay. Minimum of 5-Night Stay at a resort.
Which Dining Plan Will I get?
That depends on which Disney Resort you stay at. For example:
- FREE Breakfast Plan – If you book your stay at one of the Disney Value Resorts, each member of your party will get one Free Breakfast per night of your stay.
- FREE Quick Service Dining Plan – If you book your stay at one of the Disney Moderate Resorts, each member of your party per night will get: 2 Quick Service Meals, 2 Snacks, 1 Refillable Resort Mug (1 per stay).
- FREE Disney Dining Plan – If you book your stay at one of the Disney Deluxe Resorts, each member of your party per night will get: 1 Quick Service Meal, 1 Table Service Meal, 2 Snacks, 1 Refillable Resort Mug (1 per stay).
This Offer is for UK Residents coming to Walt Disney World on these selected dates: 1st January – 18th March 2018 or 6th April – 30th November 2018.
Some were thinking because of the Pound losing some value this year the FREE Dining offer would have been increased this year, however it remains virtually unchanged from last year. Despite that, the FREE Dining offer is still one of the best ones that Disney puts out every year and is worth it for UK Residents to make their trip during that period. The $200 spending money is even more incentive to make it worth your while.
The window is actually a quite big one with black-out dates happening only around Easter and Christmas time, so there are plenty of dates to go. It may however become a bit more difficult for our friends across the pond now that the UK Supreme Court has made it more difficult for parents to take their children out of school during the term period, but there are quite a lot of dates in there during Summer too.
If you are thinking of booking this package then I recommend you do as soon as possible before resort occupancy fills up, and at the very minimum before July 6th so you can get that extra $200.
This promotional video from Disney explains the offer even more:
Prices and Dates are now available for the 2019 Disney World Free Dining for UK Residents too. You can Click here to book your Disney Vacation with FREE Disney Dining.
I want to know what you think about the new 2018 Disney World Free Dining for UK Residents offer. Do you think the promotion is a good one? What else would you like to see included? Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to Walt Disney World, and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂