As we reported some months now, a New Signature Dining Steakhouse is coming to the…
As if EPCOT didn’t already have an abundance of great places to eat, you can now add another one to the list. Disney has announced details for a new gelato window coming to the Italy pavilion in EPCOT’s World Showcase – Gelateria Toscana.
For years the Italy pavilion has only had a small cart serving gelato, so with this new dining location they are taking things to the next level.
Gelateria Toscana is a walk-up window that will offer gelati, sorbetti, gelati floats, and much more!
Gelateria Toscana Menu
- Gelati in a Waffle Cone or Cup – Chocolate, vanilla, pistachio, cookies ‘cream, stracciatella, strawberry, or tiramisù
- Sorbetti in a Waffle Cone or Cup – Lemon, raspberry, mixed berry, or mango
- Gelati Floats – Fior di Latte gelato with your choice of root beer or Coca-Cola
- Coppa del Nonno – Fior di Latte, chocolate, and cookies ‘n cream gelati with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and amaretti cookies
- Coppa Amicizia – Fior di Latte, cookies ‘n cream, and strawberry gelati with whipped cream
- Coppa Delizia – Fior di Latte, strawberry, and cookies ‘n cream gelati with strawberry sauce and whipped cream
- “Affogato” Espresso Gelato – Fresh Italian espresso poured over Fior di Latte gelato with an amaretto cookie
- Cannoli al Cioccolato – Crisp pastry filled with sweet ricotta, chocolate, and candied orange
- Zeppole – Soft fried Ricotta cheese fritters dusted with powdered sugar
- Mocha Tiramisù – Mascarpone cream, espresso coffee, savoiardi biscuits, and chocolate
- Specialty non-alcoholic beverages along with cocktails, beer, and wine are also available
Having lived in Italy for 9 years, we’re especially excited to try this new gelateria and see how it compares to what we’re used to. One thing is for sure, the Italy pavilion deserves more than a little cart for gelato and we’re happy they are getting just that.
At this time Disney has not announced an opening date for Gelateria Toscana, but as soon as they do we’ll let you know.
Stay tuned for more updates soon including prices for everything on the menu.
I want to know what you think about the new Gelateria Toscana coming to EPCOT’s Italy pavilion…
- Are you looking forward to this new dining location?
- What are you hoping to try the most?
Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to the Disney Parks and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂