One of the benefits that DVC Members and Annual Passholders get is a discount on some Walt Disney World Dining options. Well now Disney just announced there is a DVC and Annual Passholder Dining Discount increase to 30% in select restaurants (up from 20%) on regular price food and non-alcoholic beverages when dining during for dinner meal before 6:30pm or after 8:30pm at the following locations:
- Jiko at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- The Wave…of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- The Grand Floridian Café at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- The Turf Club Bar & Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Captain’s Grill at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
With the expensive price of dining in Walt Disney World this is a great offer and it might be worth it for you to change your plans around if you will be in Disney World from July 21st – September 30th to take advantage of it!
I want to know what you think about the DVC Member and Annual Passholder Dining Discount Increase. Are you a DVC Member or Annual Passholder? Do you use the dining discounts? Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to Walt Disney World, and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂