All throughout today May 2, 2018, ABC is doing a special Toy Story Land Preview, the new land coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on June 30, 2018. Much like ABC did last year with the special coverage they ran for the opening of Pandora: The World of Avatar, there will be four segments scattered throughout the day giving us a first look into the new 11-acre Toy Story Land and explaining everything you want to know about it.
- Tim Allen, the voice of Buzz Lightyear will take viewers: “to Infinity…and Beyond!,” making guest appearances on both Good Morning America and Nightline.
- Viewers will get a first-hand look at the new attractions coming to Toy Story Land: Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers and Toy Story Midway Mania.
- Look at the new food and beverage offerings coming to Woody’s Lunch Box, plus merchandise coming to Toy Story Land
The ABC Toy Story Land Segments are as follows:
Good Morning America – First Look at Toy Story Land Merchandise and Entertainment
The View airs 11-12 p.m. EST
The Chew airs 1-2 p.m. EST
Nightline airs 12:35 – 1:05a.m. EST
UPDATE: Make sure to watch Toy Story 3 on Wednesday, May 23 from 8-10pm for another Toy Story Land Sneak Peak on ABC!
Some of the other news we heard today was the first POV Ride View from Slinky Dog Dash Coaster, a look inside Alien Swirling Saucers, a first look at the Wheezy Animatronic in motion inside Slinky Dog Dash, and the unique Merchandise coming to Toy Story Land.
Be sure to tune in to ABC for all the Toy Story Land coverage today, I’ll be updating the page with links to the show and more information so keep checking back for more!
I want to know what you think about the ABC Toy Story Land Preview in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- What was your favorite segment?
- What are you most looking forward to in Toy Story Land?
Let us know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this article, as always I appreciate it if you’d share it with others via social media. I work hard at making this website into a useful resource for you and your family to plan your visit to the Disney Parks and I hope it can help you! Thanks 🙂